[OSGeo-Discuss] Osgeo presentation at a Gfoss event in Israel

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 11 03:17:00 PDT 2018

Hi Anna, Micha,

Good luck today on your presentation about OSGeo at the Tel Aviv
event[1].  Thank you for this!  Also please share photos of the talk or
event if you can.  :)

Thank you for representing OSGeo and sharing the passion!

-jeff

[1]
https://www.meetup.com/Open-Source-and-Free-Software-in-Israel/events/248957391/