[OSGeo-Discuss] New deegree release version available 3.4.0 (stable)

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Fri Jun 15 01:05:45 PDT 2018

Dear deegree users,

We're happy to announce the final release version 3.4.0 of deegree
webservices! It has been a while for getting it through the OGC CITE
tests - but it is done now! deegree webservices 3.4.0 has passed the
compliance tests successfully [1].

* New bug fix release: 3.4.0 *

- Download: http://www.deegree.org/Download
- Documentation: http://www.deegree.org/Documentation
- Changelog for 3.4.0 [2].

deegree 3.4 comes with quite a lot of improvements:
* 13 new features
* 112 enhancements
* 171 bug fixes

You can help us by downloading and testing the new deegree release version and
report any issue you may encounter to the github issue tracker [3].

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please note that deegree webservices 3.3 is reaching end-of-life and
there may be one
more patch release later this year for it - if needed. There are still
some pending pull requests for 3.3. We kindly remind all committers to
support the TMC to get those pull requests handled in timely manner.

If you have not upgraded to deegree 3.4, we encourage you to do so
as soon as possible. The deegree 3.4.x line requires at least JDK 8 as a
runtime environment. So, please be prepared to upgrade your environment soon!

Many thanks also to the sponsors of this year's OSGeo Code Sprint in
Bonn. We got some stuff done there! [4]

Thanks,
deegree Development Team & TMC members

[1] http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/details/?pid=1351
[2]
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A3.4+merged%3A%3E2018-03-01+
[3] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/issues
[4] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/2018-OSGeo-CodeSprint

--
### -->  Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Rufnummern!  <--  ###

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                    53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 9477 9877             fax ++49 +228 9477 0154
http://www.lat-lon.de                 http://www.deegree.org

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe