[OSGeo-Discuss] Osgeo presentation at a Gfoss event in Israel

anna zanchetta ciupava at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:56:03 PDT 2018

Hi all gfosser,

me and Micha (cc) are going to participate soon to an event which we didn't
organize but are very happy is gonna take place in Tel Aviv on the 11th of
June about Open Source GIS.

It will be a good opportunity to present the OSGeo activities and hopefully
to start thinking to organize a local chapter here as well.

My question is if there is any ready material online which I could use for
a 15-20 mins talk. Other promotional material, like stickers and posters,
would be a plus.

Thanks.

Anna,
active in the Italian chapter few years ago, currently based in the Middle
East