[OSGeo-Discuss] foss4gna travel grant program accepting applications until April 3rd

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:09:33 PDT 2019

Can I ask your help in getting word out to applicants, the travel grant
program is a great opportunity to grow our community.

If you are in a financial position to do so please check out the OSGeo
website <https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/foss4g-travel-grant-program/>
for details on how to donate or sponsor this important initiative.
--
Jody Garnett