[OSGeo-Discuss] [Analysis] Geospatial server deployment statistics

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Fri Jun 5 12:50:24 PDT 2020

Links to the blog are welcome too. :-)

These particular stats were done as a one-off. There's a bunch of other
stats on: https://www.geoseer.net/stats/ - those are generated monthly.

I was planning on doing a "change over time" thing at some point as I
have data going back over two years (although with much less coverage of
services at the start of that). I'll let you know if/when I get around
to it.

Cheers,
Jonathan