[OSGeo-Discuss] On the cancellation of FOSS4G Calgary 2020

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat May 30 03:16:54 PDT 2020

Hi Jon,

All my sympathies go out to you and the team. You did an amazing job preparing all this and I'm sure it would have been a wonderful event. I admire your courage to do it in the first place, and to pull the plug which I agree is the best solution in these uncertain times.

I hope we will have the opportunity to meet in Calgary some other time.

Moritz