[OSGeo-Discuss] Two Tier Label

Tony Spiess spiesspurchaser at outlook.com
Tue May 11 03:30:42 PDT 2021

Hi,
QGIS Zurich 3.18.2 -Win10
I have a virtual layer that has multiple polygons each with two pertinent attribute fields: "Field1Name" and "Field2Name". I can set and Style the Label for one field and I can display these two fields as a Label, using the Expression Value "field1name" || '\n' || "field2name".
BUT is it possible to set a different Text/Render Style for each of the two fieldnames in the Label to display at the same time? I want both fields data to appear within the polygon label, but one highlighted, bold and large and the other subordinated, smaller less obvious.
If I set up two Text Styles up is there an Expression that will achieve this two component styled Label?
Tony