[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - May. 12th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed May 12 05:44:30 PDT 2021

All,

So, I tried to use the annouce@ list to send out a wide announcement for a Webinar later this afternoon by our local chapter,  and got the following response, so I checked that page and it says to use the annouce@ list to send announcements  . . .  huh?

Also, it talks about an Event@ list or upload function, but the link sends me to the OSGeo Sponsor page . . .

Anyway, just looking for the spot to announce a Virtual Chapter Meeting/Presentation to the larger OSGeo community.

Thanks

Bobb