[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2021 Elections

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:24:42 PST 2021

I still can find charters member without any presentation or CV. Do we have
to allow nominating someone that do not want to present himself?

I can find some that I know for their code contribution but without any
osgeo profile. I wouldn't vote aoyone wthout presentation.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition
<https://www.packtpub.com/eu/application-development/mastering-geospatial-development-qgis-3x-third-edition>