[OSGeo-Discuss] Weird Chapter page editing results (I think)

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Feb 9 18:14:43 PST 2022

Earlier this week I discovered that I lost about 6 month’s worth of edits to our local Chapter page on OSGeo.

I’ve since went in and repaired the links (and updated it with tonights meeting links.) and noticed the Chapter pages URL looks a little different.

Should they look like this (I don’t recall seeing that “staging.” part in front before).  Could this somehow be related to me losing my edits? :

https://staging.www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/

I got to this link from the OSGEO Main page to make sure it wasn’t something I was handing out by mistake.

Thanks

Bobb

Get me in Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us>
PW19-S295-C024