[OSGeo-Discuss] [Projects] OSGeo Budget 2022 - please send your budget requests for approval

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:20:14 PST 2022

One thing to keep in mind is this is "just" a budget, a chance for projects
to predict upcoming activities and expenses and communicate with the board
so that the organisation can be run responsibly. OSGeo is also set up to
collect sponsorship on behalf of your project [1].

If a project runs into unexpected expenses please reach [2] out to OSGeo
for assistance, one reason we have a foundation is to take care of each
other.

[1] https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Sponsor
[2]
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/board/documents/osgeo_financial_guidance.pdf