[OSGeo-Discuss] [off-topic] For those of you in the Stuttgart area (following the FOSS4G in Florence)

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:29:51 PDT 2023

Hello,

If you attended last year's FOSS4G in Florence and liked the icebreaker
event [1], please be informed that with the Jug Band Colline Metallifere we
will be having a mini-tour in the Stuttgart area from July 5 to July 10.

If you were not in Florence, but are based in the Stuttgart area, the
invitation is still valid ;)

The inspiration for our project is that of combining music and various
interdisciplinary threads, including Free/open-source mapping [2] (namely,
we will be bringing various community maps we created over the past years
in Southern Tuscany).

More details on the "2023 Brezel Tour" are here:
https://www.pibinko.org/jugbandcollinemetallifere/2023-brezel-tour/

Thank you for your attention, and best regards!

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org
http://www.jugbandcm.it

[1]