edu promotional pamphlet

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Mon May 22 12:00:34 EDT 2006

Everyone,

My apologies for being out of circulation. I have been on the road, and
have finally (only today) been able to place the May 12, 2006 meeting
minutes on-line.

https://edu.osgeo.org/minutes_05_12_2006.html

Please scan the above when you get a chance, and let me know if I missed
anything important.

The most important follow up is, of course, the edu promotional material
for Where 2.0. Tyler, when you are ready to show us what you might have
stitched together from the Mission statement and other wiki material,
please let us at it. We might be able to assist you with more/new ideas
[more and frequent releases -- the good open source philosophy ;-) ].

Many thanks all.

--
Puneet Kishor