help with biogeography exercises

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Fri Oct 27 10:48:32 EDT 2006

Yolanda,

I am Ccing the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) Education list
since there are some materials being developed by people on that list that
may be of interest to you.

You might want to check out: http://www.coaps.fsu.edu/gis/ where you will
find tutorials for uDig, Quantum GIS and MapWindow. There are some GRASS
tutorials available on the GRASS web site: http://grass.itc.it/. On the CBC
site we have some image processing tutorials and these are in the process of
being updated and improved. You might also want to take a look at the CBC's
Network of Conservation Educators and Practitioners (NCEP) site:
http://ncep.amnh.org/ to see if there are any modules that you are
interested in or perhaps there is a module you would like to contribute.

Hope this helps.

Ned