[OSGeo-Edu] monthly chat tomorrow at 8a

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Sep 8 03:49:30 EDT 2006

A few more things to the agenda:

- how to improve the quality of our IRC meetings ;) [I've lurked on some
other meetings and have been quite impressed...]
- A. Mellon foundation funding: how to proceed or not?
- Status of OSGeo educational material
-- courses
-- assigments
-- reading materials
- Status of OSGeo books
- improving OSGeo library

Is this the correct time for the meeting:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=9&month=9&year=2006&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Quite ok for me.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka / Geoinformation and positioning