[OSGeo-Edu] call for an IRC meeting Friday, July 20, 2007

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:40:15 EDT 2007

Greetings all. I was wondering if there was interest in an hour long
IRC meeting for the edu committee this Friday, July 20, 9a US Eastern
Time <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=7&day=20&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=263>

That is 1300 UTC, or UTC-4

I am at the National Academies, so I have to futz around with their
stock issue computer to figure out how I can defeat the various
idiot-proofing measures and do IRC chat, but it shouldn't be
difficult.

Agenda: I will give a brief update on what I am up to here at NAS, and
also to make sure that the Edu cause is well stocked and represented
at the upcoming FOSS4G. Of course, all other matters big and small are
welcome for discussion.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/
S&T Policy Fellow, National Academy of Sciences http://www.nas.edu/