[OSGeo-Edu] call for an IRC meeting Friday, July 20, 2007

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:32:19 EDT 2007

ok, I've got Chatzilla working on this crappy macina, but I will keep
my fingers crossed tomorrow. Don't know what the IT policy is vis a
vis IRC chats.

Since Charlie asked, I guess others might need a refresher on the
location as well --

irc://irc.freenode.net

#osgeo channel

or, directly at irc://freenode/osgeo

there will be only a few of us, but hey, see you there whoever can
make it at 1300 UTC (9a EST in the US) tomorrow

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/
S&T Policy Fellow, National Academy of Sciences http://www.nas.edu/