[OSGeo-Edu] Mapping Your Data: Open Tools Serving Open Data

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:33:34 EDT 2007

Very nicely done. The easiest way to connect it to the edu project is
to add it to the wiki.

For others that might want to create screencasts, I have started a
page called "Tools of Trade". Please add to it as appropriate --
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Tools_of_Trade>

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/