[OSGeo-Edu] edu meeting at FOSS4G2007

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:52:14 EDT 2007

I was recently asked

> Is there going to be an effort of some on OSGEO edu to meet at this
> http://www.foss4g2007.org/ conference?

Splendid idea, I say. Given that it will cost me upward of USD 1400
home-to-home, prohibitive on my student income unless I can find
funding for it, I will once again not be there in person. But I will
definiltey do anything and everything I can do to help or facilitate
this remotely.

Perhaps, for starts, it would be helpful to know how many of the edu
folks are anticipating being in Victoria. Please raise your hands.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/