[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle login

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Oct 11 05:34:52 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 09:17 +0200, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> I am also interested in this question. Our GIS teaching is being
> transformed from an ex-cathedra to a more project based approach and we
> will probably elaborate some e-learning content. I would like this to be
> compatible/reusable for OSGEO.
Wonderful Moritz!

(I may have missed it) but please add your entry to our OSGeo edu
participants list
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_education_interested_participants

And if you have any content currently (or are planning some) please add
an entry for now on the wiki inventory page.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Educational_Content_Inventory

Finally, we haven't yet decided yet on the platform. Can you send me
information on Claroline? Let me know if you want to participate on our
evaluation of options.

Thanks!

Charlie Schweik