[OSGeo-Edu] Free GIS book

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Oct 12 19:58:24 EDT 2007

> Regarding the subcomitee, I will be pleased to chair it if you consider
> that I should, but don't forget that we already have a Project Steering
> Comitee for the spanish book, and I am part of it. If we are going to work
> together, it would be better to have just one comitee for the book, not
> two of them. The other two members of the spanish PSC are Jorge Gaspar
> Sanz and Daniel Orellana. I think Jorge is suscribed to this list, but
>
> am afraid Daniel is not. I should talk to them about this, I guess.

we have a mailing list [1] too and we are intended to ask for a Trac
system [2] when things become hot in terms of svn committers and
complexity of the structure.
I still think this is the best method to have a robust infrastructure
even to track multi-language translations. Anyway we have to think about it.
Victor, what's your opinion?

ciao
Lorenzo

[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/