[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle login

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Sat Oct 13 04:36:38 EDT 2007

Ciao! Me too, I don't have any practice neither with moodle nor with
claroline. I'm going to test them next week. Anyway, reading about
them, they do not seem so different; therefore if some of the possible
major contributor has been working with one of the both, we can choose
that one.
Cheers. maria