[OSGeo-Edu] Question for education material authors

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Apr 15 18:34:01 EDT 2008

Hi OSGeo education folks-

I want to start inventorying existing content now at a *module* level,
not a course level. If you have available educational content please
reply:

1) I have modules I am willing to make read-only and upload in pdf form
to the OSGeo edu wiki;

2) I have modules with "source" (e.g., Latex, XML, .odt, etc.) that I am
willing to manage in the OSGeo educational Subversion system, and allow
others to derive new versions.

3) I prefer to host my educational modules on my external website, and
have OSGeo edu link to them.

Please provide your course name if there is one.

Finally, is anyone willing to help on figuring out how to best organize
wiki page(s) for these modules?

Thanks