[OSGeo-Edu] Moving Forward With Our Docbook/LaTex discussion.

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Feb 8 02:39:09 EST 2008

Quoting Landon Blake <lblake at ksninc.com>:

> Did we ever come to a decision on what format we were going to explore
> for OSGeo Education content?

Hi Landon and all,

Thanks for your energy Landon -- it's appreciated. I'm now back online and
settled in New Zealand. I'm working through a massive stack of emails. If anyone
wants to try summarize where we are on the docbook/LaTex and subversion/wiki
dialog I have missed I'd appreciate it.

Also, Tyler needs an Edu committee status report by the 15th. I can put it
together, but if you have any status on work relevant to the OSGeo Edu group,
please send me a little summary.

Thanks in advance!