[OSGeo-Edu] Our proposed educational content and management standard!

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Sun Jan 20 15:46:54 EST 2008

Dear Charlie and Sasha
congratulations! and thanks for the good work!

Just few questions: I have the same problem of Helena (some equations
into my documents) but in my case they are written with Office or
OpenOffice. Is it possible to save the formulas or I have to rewrite
them?

Me too, I would be pleased to try your template with my stuff in order
to see the amount of work that is needed.

Yours sincerely.
Maria