[OSGeo-Edu] FOSS4G 2008 CFP reminder and workshop news

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun May 11 15:38:05 EDT 2008

Hi OSGeo edu group,

I've just submitted a paper proposal to the FOSS4Geo conference (related
to my open source research, not specifically educational efforts), and
am still working out logistics, but hope to attend. I'm doing this, in
part, so I can present to OSGeo some of our accomplishments this year
for the group.

I hope others in this group have either done this or will seriously
consider attending and possibly submit paper or presentations (last day
tomorrow)! It would be good to have a strong showing of edu-interested
people at this conference...

Cheers

Associate Professor
- Department of Natural Resources Conservation (www.umass.edu/nrc)
- Center for Public Policy and Administration (www.masspolicy.org),
- Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government (www.ncdg.org)
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
Phone: (413) 545-1824
Website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik