[OSGeo-Edu] local group liaisons and OSgeo edu blog idea

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Apr 16 17:03:41 EDT 2009

OSGeo edu folks-

1) Just wanted to pass on a note of thanks to Karsten who (see below)
will be posting his workshop educational materials [1] to our inventory and
also has added himself as a local chapter liaison to our group. This is
friendly encouragement for others to step up and do the same! See [2] ;-)

2) Does anyone have an idea on how we can (or the abilities to) set up
an OSGeo edu blog that we all can post to?

Charlie

[1] http://www.waurisa.org/conferences/2009/Workshops.html
[2]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_committee_liaisons_to_local_chapters