[OSGeo-Edu] Cleaning Up Mapping Math on the OSGeo Wiki

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:59:07 EDT 2009

After talking to Charlie I decided I might have better success if I
attempted to write some of the Mapping Math material as a series of
articles instead of a single book. I have reworked and cleaned up the
Mapping Math pages on the OSGeo wiki to support this change. (I also
added a navigation section and categories to the bottom of each
Mapping Math wiki page.)

You can read the cleaned-up content here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Mapping_Math

I don't seem to be able to delete wiki pages. I would like to delete
the following wiki pages as part of my clean-up:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Mapping_Math:_What_You_Will_Learn
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Mapping_Math_Book
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Mapping_Math_Book:_Table_Of_Contents

Can someone help me with this?