[OSGeo-Edu] Possible Content Ideas

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Aug 3 11:20:17 EDT 2010

I just finished an article entitled "An Introduction to Open Source
Software". I'm currently working on an article entitled "Introduction to
Vector GIS for Land Surveyors." The second article will highlight the
use of open source geospatial software.

Would these articles be appropriate content for the OSGeo Education
Repository?

Landon

Warning: