Moodle - was Re: [OSGeo-Edu] BOF notes

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Jan 12 16:25:19 EST 2010

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If it was really only for testing purposes, then no worries and no need to waste
> time.
> I don't know till when it was online... anyone?

For what it is worth, my recollection is that at one point the Edu group
was talking about various formats for delivering educational material
(e.g., docbook, wiki, others). At one point, someone suggested using
Moodle. I recall then Tyler getting a Moodle server set up for us. I do
not recall anyone posting that they had actually put anything on that
server.