[OSGeo-Edu] Edu blog entries

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:32:36 EST 2010

Charlie, it might work better if you used a blog aggregator, like
http://planet.osgeo.org

That way I can write blogs on my own page, add a "osgeo-edu" tag to my
blog, and then it would be aggregated by http://planet-edu.osgeo.org

I suspect we could create an instance of osgeo edu if we decide this is
a good idea.