[OSGeo-Edu] Restarting our conversations and collaborative efforts

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Jul 10 08:20:08 EDT 2010

Dear OSGeo edu colleagues:

I'd like to try and restart our collective action efforts.

1) If you have any new OSGeo edu-related material to make public, please
consider adding to our inventory system [1, 2]. We've only had one entry
for 2010 -- There must be material out there! Please upload metadata and
links, or contact me if you're willing to put the content you've
developed out on the group's Subversion system so others can derive new
versions from them.

2) I'd like to hold some kind of conference call in July (perhaps over
Skype?) for a subset of OSGeo edu people who are interested in
discussing group direction and efforts.  Let's get some energy back into
the group and some momentum before the FOSS4G conference!

Thanks all-
Charlie Schweik

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content
[2] https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content