[OSGeo-Edu] Restarting our conversations and collaborative efforts

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:45:48 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,

I've marked you down and concerns noted. I know this is difficult to
manage given we are essentially a global group.

All:

I'll wait two more days for responses of interest, then will work to
establish a day/time that works for the majority on the list of
participants and will also turn to a more complete call agenda.

Do others think we should try and do this via IRC?  I think voice
conversation is needed at first and then perhaps we can move toward a
regular IRC meeting once we have some collaboration efforts going.

Cheers
Charlie