[OSGeo-Edu] First OSGeo edu virtual meeting - IRC Chat and proposed date/time

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Jul 25 21:04:01 EDT 2010

Apologies all... I should learn not to do that kind of coordination
before I have a morning cup of coffee!!
Thanks to all who caught my error and made helpful suggestions.

It looks like 12:00 noon UTC on some day might work for many of us
(apologies to Pacific time US people -- but Tyler said  he couldn't
attend).

For your time zone time, see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=29&year=2010&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Please go to the Doodle poll to show your availability on several
choices of days:

http://www.doodle.com/fruh6abssh9g22qm

Hopefully this will work correctly this time!

Cheers