[OSGeo-Edu] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Foundationand Centre for Geospatial Science Sign MoU

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 17:03:31 EDT 2010

Charlie,

I strongly support this. Having a network of OSGeo affliated universities and research institutions across the world should be our next aim.  There is already good representation of people from various universities in the list, so we have a good place to start building this. Today's students are tommorow's GIS leaders and hence the importance of OSGeo Education Network.

Suchith