[OSGeo-Edu] College / University GIS lessons for GITA

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:43:34 EDT 2011

Hello

I am the Co - Chair of the GITA Education Committee and we are currently working on gathering educational materials.  I have been assigned to collect GIS labs and activities for the college and university level on the following topics:

1)      Electric
2)      Telecommunications
3)      Gas
4)      Water / Wastewater
5)      Sustainable Energy
6)      Transportation
7)      Smart Grid

If you have any lessons and would like to share them with us (either through a weblink or a direct download from our website), could you please contact me at mueller at calu.edu<mailto:mueller at calu.edu>?

Thank you
Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania

"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas