[OSGeo-Edu] Legal issues that should be addressed when creating open content

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Jul 21 08:24:45 EDT 2011

Simon,
thanks for your input, this is very helpful. I copied your mail to the
discussion of the licensing page in the OSGeo Wiki [1], [2] which gives
an introduction to the topic but was not updated lately. It would
probably be a good idea to integrate your comments with whats there.
Please feel free to take a stab at it.

Once tidied up we should make sure that the page is well linked so that
folks can easily find it.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Licenses_for_Education_Material