[OSGeo-Edu] Time for a new chair... or co-chairs?

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Fri Nov 18 06:44:35 EST 2011

Charlie

There is no reason to apologize.  I think we can all agree that the "new" academia has required us all to take on more than we can handle.  That being said, you have been a great chair and an extremely passionate advocate for open source GIS.  The next chair or co - chair will have big shoes to fill.  I am in favor of setting up some kind of executive committee.

Tom Mueller

Tom Mueller
Please save our GPS - http://www.saveourgps.org/

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania

"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas