[OSGeo-Edu] OSGeo Edu Virtual meeting planning questions

Charles Schweik cschweik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:05:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I started to make a Doodle poll to set a date/time for this meeting but as
all know it is difficult to get a time that potentially everyone can make,
if we have participants from many continents.
To figure the poll out, I need to get an idea of who wants to participate
and where they are from.

Our first (of hopefully a once a month event) will focus on

1) Planning for a spring face-to-face meeting in Europe;
2) A workshop in the US (possibly May);
3) A possible tangible goal is to develop some kind of educational material
that complements next year's LiveDVD.
4) Discussion about group governance and a possible election.

If you are interested in participating in this first virtual meeting,
please go to [1] ASAP and add your name and location in the world to either
the EU COST workshop or the US Workshop or both.
On the day after tomorrow, I'll develop a Doodle poll based on the
locations of people listed on [1].

Thanks all

Charlie Schweik

[1]