[OSGeo-Edu] Time for a new chair... or co-chairs?

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Nov 24 19:05:58 EST 2011

hi all

i think my foundation meruvian, which work very strong in education in
indonesia, will become executor for the edu program, and will give
feedback to all of u,

esp minstery of education, just give me the data all of GIS related
vocational highschool/secondary school, for adopting the osgeo related
material, transform them to Geoinformatic school.

i am new in their curriculum, but i can see the target is clear and loud

we are setup our own OSM server right now, will name it openstreetmap-id.

http://www.openstreetmap-id.org/web/

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Chief of Advisory

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)
i t
FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."