[OSGeo-Edu] Re: OSGeo Live DVD - ELOGeo

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Thu Sep 15 00:28:28 EDT 2011

Wise proposal for the beginning, Cameron

(if I even see how difficult it has been for you guys that people create
overview and quickstart)
However, if ELOGeo has sync mechanisms Suchiths proposal is ok too. But
then, what will do we do with the sync material?
Do we look for students to update the descriptions?

stefan