[OSGeo-Edu] TUGIS - Call for Presentations

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Tue Jan 24 12:31:27 EST 2012

Just a reminder there is  a Call for Presentations for the TUGIS Conference.

The 25th Annual Towson University Geographic Information Sciences Conference (TUgis 2012) is scheduled for March 19-20, 2012. The theme for this year's conference is "Celebrating 25 Years of Service to the Mid-Atlantic Geospatial Community." Our keynote presenter is Jack Dangermond, Esri. The deadline for receipt of presentation proposals is Friday, January 27. In addition, we have an early (discounted) registration rate available through Friday, January 27.

http://www.towson.edu/tugis/pages/present-instructions.htm

I hope you can present or attend

Thanks
Tom Mueller

Tom Mueller
Please save our GPS - http://www.saveourgps.org/

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania

"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas