[OSGeo-Edu] Education report for Annual Report 2012

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Apr 26 06:30:47 PDT 2013

Hi OSgeo edu'ers,

One last call -- any additions/changes/concerns with the OSGeo 2012 Annual
Report I wrote up? I'm trying to get it done for Anne and Landon.

See http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_Report_2012

Let me know if there are any concerns or add a new bullet for any
additions.

Thanks in advance-

Charlie Schweik