[El] where is the new gdal-grass ?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Sat Dec 4 04:06:44 EST 2010

Hi Micha,

I did not repackage gdal-grass yet from the Fedora package done by Viji.
So it's normal that you don't find it.

I don't think that I will work on it this weekend, and anyhow I'd like
to finalize the GDAL 1.7.3 package first. I'm also working on QGIS
1.6.0.
I'll probably find time for this at the beginning of next week.

In the meantime, if somebody wants to give a try at the rebuild, this
would fasten the whole process.
(see http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enterprise_Linux_GIS#If_you_want_to_contribute_packages_to_the_ELGIS_repo)

Cheers,

Mathieu