[El] RFC: PHP Proj.4 bindings

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Dec 6 09:36:51 EST 2010

The patch defines a new package. Since the PHP bindings for mapserver are in a package called "php-mapserver", I've called this new package php-mapserver-proj.
Personally, I would not load this extension in PHP automatically, since it is not so common to reproject data in PHP scripts, but load it rather dynamically with dl();
There could be a small README, but today I was not particularly inspired for prose.

Comments welcome

Peter

R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
http://www.r3-gis.com