[El] New package for mod_geocache

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Nov 8 05:24:23 EST 2010

> This update should provide a basic working mod_geocache, the previous one would not ever let apache start.

It built without problem, I'll push it in the repos along with a batch
of merges to stable (later today or tomorrow)

> The diff is against current SVN and should be applied in rpms/elgis/mod_geocache.

Thanks for the diff based on the current SVN!!
It took me less than a minute to merge it, commit it and start the
build remotely :)

> - new upstream version

Excellent that they released a v0.1.
This makes the whole process so much easier and cleaner...