[El] R and GIS

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Thu Oct 21 04:20:19 EDT 2010

Well, because I did use R in a completely different field (ANOVA and Statistical Process Control in a manufacturing industry) some years ago and
have seen an increasing popularity of R in the GIS world in the past years.

Now I'm curios which packages exist to integrate R with different GIS applications.

Peter Hopfgartner

R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
http://www.r3-gis.com

--------Mauricio Zambrano <mauricio.zambrano at jrc.ec.europa.eu> wrote--------