[El] mapserver projection bug

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Sep 23 17:04:38 EDT 2010

> you need:
> ln -s /usr/share/proj/epsg /usr/share/proj/EPSG
>
> it needs epsg on capitals

Do you mean that it is a bug in MapServer (upstream) or in our packaging?

In case this is a packaging bug would it be a:
- MapServer packaging bug? (I could not find any explicit reference to
epsg in our spec file)
- or a proj packaging bug? (at first sight it seems to me that the
epsg directory name is lowercase)

In case this is a MapServer upstream bug, should we add this link in
our packaging?

I was about to push GDAL, GRASS and MapServer to stable in the next 5
minutes (aaaargh...), but I think that I will wait for tomorrow so
that we can discuss it with Peter.

Thanks for reporting!