[ELGIS] TIGER Geocoder

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Fri Aug 5 15:45:29 EDT 2011

Dear Bill,

Packaging is a good habit, but doesn't gain anything for you in this case.

On the one side, there is nothing to build, as it is all plpgsql. On the other
side, a package would only copy these files to your system. You have to install
them to a database by hand.

So just do whatever the developers suggest, to install the SQL dumps into the
PostGIS database of your choice.

Volker