[ELGIS] Building mapserver on CentOS 6

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Jul 11 07:12:47 EDT 2011

> RHEL 6, CentOS 6, EPEL 6 is out , any ETA/plans on ELGIS 6 ?

The plan is to release ELGIS 6 before the end of August.

I'm working from abroad in July so I don have access to my
workstation, local servers and reasoneable internet connection which
are necessary to bring everything together.

I'm confident that it will work pretty well, thanks to all the work by
Micha and Peter, and by Volter for Fedora.

We  still also need to clarify what will be maintained in EPEL and in ELGIS.